Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Writing: Cross Country Practise

Before lunch Room 7 along with Room 5 and 3 went for our daily cross country practise. We had to run 2 laps and then come back to the start. Throughout the run I started to get a bit tired. Especially where the hills were, but I tried to keep up and encourage the other people who were walking to start jogging. At first I was running with Malia but she stopped so I kept going. I soon ran past my friends and encouraged them to start running as well. What I enjoyed from the run was the nature that I was surrounded by. It put my mind off wanting to stop and rest because it was so beautiful. I finished my 2 laps and not long after that everyone else did. So we walked back to school and got ready for lunch.

CrossCountryPractise.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.