Pages

Saturday 16 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey: Day 6, Activity 3 (Bonus)

Bonus: Imagine that you are sitting in the crowd at the opening ceremonies for the Rio Olympics this August. The ceremony has just started and all of the Olympic athletes are parading around the stadium in their uniforms when all of a sudden…

In your blog, write an ending to this short story. It should be approximately 10-20 sentences long.

A mountain of fireworks blasted into the air. Then I heard the sound of Music from the middle on the stadium and at the same time saw people dancing onto the stadium insync. Everyone saw the beautiful dancers, dancing together and smiling like the sun. There were so many colours that it looked like a rainbow. I wish that I had 10 more pairs of eyes, so that I could see everything that was going on. I found myself shouting and clapping as loud as I could. I then saw different mascots coming out from the sides of the stadium and start to dance as well. There were Lions, Elephants, even Zebras but the most beautiful mascots were the birds. The Olympic Athletes paraded around the stadium all formed as one, even though they were from different countries, in that moment they were all one. Then it ended with a blast of fireworks and music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.