Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey: Day 3, Activity 2

Activity 2: Take a picture of yourself playing one of the 28 Olympic sports and post it to your blog along with the name of the sport and a brief description of what you are doing in the picture. As an example, I have posted a picture of my son, Aronui, posing as an archery competitor. He made his bow out of a tree branch!

Unfortunately I don’t have a photo but I am going to write about my Triathlon experience. During the Triathlon I got the chance to Swim, Ride and Run. It was an amazing experience because it was my first experience with a Triathlon and I hadn’t even heard of it until then.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to write about your triathlon experience. It sounds like it would have been quite amazing! Where was it held? How far did you have to swim, ride and run? I have never personally competed in a triathlon before but I have attended a number of them. They look like they would be quite difficult. Where you tired when you finished?

    Sorry for asking so many questions but I am really, really interested in knowing more :)

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.