Pages

Saturday 4 June 2016

Recount: A Samoan Afternoon!

During lunch time Room 7 got to eat Samoan food! This was because it was Samoan Language Week. Thankfully Malia’s Mum and Dad cooked us some Chop Suey, Rice, Luae, Corn Beef and Taro. It was like being at a birthday celebration. But before we got to eat all this delicious food Room 7 dressed up in different lava lava's and practised our Samoan dance one more time.

We were then finally ready to eat. I ate all I could consume for at least 10 minutes. I was full to top of my stomach! I basically ate everything except for the Luae. After we cleaned up the classroom we moved to the hall to perform our dance to Room 4. During the dance I realised to myself that this was one of the happiest times that I had ever had! After our awesome performance Room 4 stood up and told us different facts about Samoa.

5 minutes later Room 7 was in the courts playing dodgeball. I was having the time of my life! For one of the first times I was actually enjoying dodgeball. I was laughing and smiling so much. But sadly we had to pack up everything and go back to the class. Even though I didn’t want the good times to end I was really exhausted so I went back to the class grabbed my netbook and my bag and went back home. Where I got to right all about my amazing experience!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.