Pages

Monday 24 August 2015

Acrostic Poem: Saint Pius X


S - Showed, he showed love by allowing children to receive Holy Communion at a young age.


A - August, St. Pius died on August the 20th, 1914 with a big heart to everyone.


I - Ignore, he would never ignore a person in need, he even said, I would gladly give my life to save my poor children from this horrible suffering.


N - Never, he never neglected the thought that God wanted him to become a priest.


T - Trustworthy, St. Pius was very trustworthy.
.


P - Poor, St. Pius said these words, I was born poor, I lived poor, and I wish to die poor.


I - Innocent, St. Pius was a very innocent person.


U - Used, he used everything that he had to give away to the poor.


S - Spiritual, St. Pius cared about every single person's spiritual needs.

X - Tenth, he was the tenth and one of the greatest Popes of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.