Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Thurday: Day Off!

On Thursday 21st May 2015 the Year 8’s went to re-treat. So the Year 7’s of Room 7 went to Room 7 for the rest of the week. We were all put into Room 6 because Mrs Tui thought that Room 6 was our suitable class. I was quite excited because I’ve wanted to see what Room 6 has been up to or the past year.

When we entered Room 6 the vibe changed and all eyes were on us. Albert, Anthony and I. Patrick, Joshua and Seuati left to the National Young Leader’s Day Conference. And Paul wasn’t at school that day. So it was only 3 people. We started off the day with a prayer and after the prayer, we started our learning.

If I was being frankly honest it was quite boring. I wasn’t very use to Room 6’s learning and I really missed the Year 8’s. But I tried to make the most of it. I sat with my Best Friend Rosrine. She would of been in Room 7, but decided to stay in Room 6. So it was good to be with her again.
When it came to the end of the day, I was exhausted and thought of what the Year 8’s were doing during re-treat. I felt happy because the day was finally over and I could rest at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.