Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

The Fun Day! (Recount Writing)

One of the things that I did during my 6 weeks of Holiday was going to Orakei Bay  with my family. I got up and got ready and then waited for the rest of my family to as well.


When we had got to Okahu Bay I helped unpack the car and I went straight to the playground. I had a lot of fun because I was spending time with my family. I also had fun because I got a chance to play on the Flying Fox. But that day was really hot so that was the only downer. But just smelling the barbeque almost made me faint, thats how good it smelt.

After a while we got the chance to finally eat. The feed was really, really good. Plus I had a nice cool can of drink. So that was like the Icing on the Cake. I ran around a lot and even got to go to the beach.  

But I didn’t swim I just draw things in the sand and skimmed rocks with my Grandpa. While my older sister collected shells and my other younger sister and my cousin swam. Anyways after when we got back from the beach. Everything was over and we had to go home. My highlight of that day was going to the beach because I felt good that I was spending quality time with my Grandpa. Lastly I felt really happy and exhausted because I got to spend time with my family and got a chance to go on the Flying Fox. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.