Pages

Friday 21 March 2014

Cyclone Lusi!!

As soon as I got up I went straight to the shower and then after my shower I put on some warm clothes and looked outside of the Curtain and all I saw was rain and wind. It was crazy!!

It was a Saturday morning so all I felt like was sleeping in but I couldn't because it was really cold. I expected for a Cyclone because there were news going around that a Cyclone was heading straight for us!! I expected that it was going to be tiny so I didn’t really worry much.

But then when I looked outside and there were trees swaying from one side to another. There was rain pouring down from everywhere!! But I kind of liked it, but at the same time I was scared because what if the Cyclone was actually huge and then it will destroy Auckland!! But that eventually didn’t happen.

So anyways, so I then started my day when I had got ready I started to clean up the house. I knew that it was going to be a boring because we couldn’t go anyway because of the weather. So I might as well should start cleaning.

So I did cleaned  up the kitchen and starting folding the Washing. When finally the rest of my family woke up we all had breakfast and then got ready for the messy and lazy day.

When everybody had showered up and the house was cleaned we finally relaxed. I relaxed for a little bit, but then got up and looked at the rainy, muggy and windy day. I was then getting worried. “Dad do you think the Cyclone going to be huge and hit us badly??” I said worriedly. He then replied, “Maybe it will, but I don’t think it will.”

So then after this my Grandpa came back and he had the Newspaper in his hand. He put the Newspaper on the table, then I look at the front page and the Head Title. ‘ Cyclone Lusi Coming Straight for Us?? “Wow I wonder if it’s serious or if it has hit anywhere yet??” I said to myself.

Then my Mums says that her and my Dad have to go to Sylvia Park to send an Invitation to someone. So they put my little sister to sleep and leave. They leave my Grandpa in charge and if he leaves then my older sister is in charge. So they leave and eventually take one of my sisters. My Grandpa eventually disappears somewhere like usually so that made my older Sister in charge.

While they were gone I made Toasties, watched Television and stared outside at the rainy and windy weather. Now at this point I was actually scared and was anxious. I was scared and anxious because I was saying in my head that “the Cyclone wasn’t coming.” But then I got much more worried just looking at the weather so then I said, “that the Cyclone it was coming towards us!!”

When my Mum and Dad got home they had bought some Chocolate and so I hate some of them. That took my mind of the Cyclone. It was nearly the end of the day and I was glad that there no Cyclone hit us. But then my Grandpa walked and then said that the Cyclone was going to hit at Mid-night!! Uh-oh now I got worried and scared. But I tried to forget about it.

When night had struck I went shower and put on my warm and cosy pyjamas. I felt very warm now. How I felt about this day was anxious, scared and worried. Why I felt these 3 feelings was because first I got worried but not really worried. Then I started saying to myself it was coming, then I said it wasn’t coming, so then I got anxious. Then I believed that it was coming here so then I got scared.

My highlight of the day was staring outside of the window and looking at the weather because I actually found it fun and I felt nice and calm.

The End!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.