Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Term 2

During Term 2 my 2 favourite things that I did was the Holy Spirit art and Swimming. The reason why I liked these 2 things was because first I really love to paint pictures and design my own creations. Also the reason why I liked to swimming is because I love to be in the water and I also love to find different ways to swim. How I felt when I was doing art was awesome because Art is one of my favourite subjects and because I like to use paint. How I felt about swimming was  amazing because I like to backstroke and have free time at the end of the lesson.

The most least thing that I disliked for me during Term 2 was Football and the cookie thinking keys. I disliked those 2 activities was because first I don’t really like to kick and that we don’t get to touch the ball, also I don’t like the Cookie thinking keys was because really for me it wasn’t really fun and I did find some difficult and hard questions. How I felt about playing Football was exhausting because we had to move around alot and my legs kept on getting tired. How I felt about the cookie thinking keys was difficult because it was hard on some keys and really different to answer.

What I am really looking forward to Term 3 is going to the kids 4 kids concert and playing a new kiwi sport league. I am really looking forward to these 2 events because I can’t wait to perform in front of a whole crowd and I can’t wait to sing with more people and Jackie Clarke and Nathan King. I also can’t wait to play the new kiwi sport because I like to try different sports each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.