Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Beautiful Mother


My mother is a role model to me. She shows me the bad things that I shouldn’t do and the good things that I should try to do. She is an awesome person.

Her hair is short and black like a nights sky and her eyes are as black as a thunderstorm. She goes to work to pay the power, rent and buy food so we will not starve. My mum acts with generosity and cares for me and other people. My mum dislikes are spiders or any other insects and she dislikes dogs and snakes, But she likes to make other people happy, her favourite colour is baby blue and she likes Dolphins.

What makes my mother special and unique is that she cares for me and other people, she is generous and loving. What also makes her special is that she is different to any other mother in the world and I love her just the way she is.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.